Most students come to Campbell Harris to realise their dream of gaining good grades to win entrance to their preferred university. Our aim is to help you achieve your ambition and fulfil that dream.
However, securing a university entry is not just about good grades. It involves
- Deciding on the right degree course for you with help from our Tutors and Principals
- Advice on the best university to suit the degree course which matches your preferred teaching style and ambition
- Achieving the appropriate grades for admission whilst having good alternative choices
- Receiving sound advice to help you write your Personal Statement to impress Admissions Tutors
- Being prepped for interviews, where necessary for Oxbridge, Medical School and certain elite universities.
- Being prepped for any specialised university admissions tests, now increasingly used for courses such as medicine and law.
All students at Campbell Harris receive whatever support they need in any of these areas. Our Principals keep themselves up-to-date with the regular changes in admissions procedures so that they can give our students exactly the support they need to gain their preferred university choice.